Monday, November 27, 2006

Let's wrap it all up

So yesterday evening, I talked to Jess and laid everything down for her. And, we're not "dating" (for a lack of a better word) any more. I'm pretty sure that a lot of my friends that knew the story about Jess are pretty happy about that. I just can't be happy with the gal. I can't trust her to follow through on anything we have plans to do, even the really important things (such as Thanksgiving dinner). Oh well, I don't think I need to justify this to anyone, just thinking "out loud." So, once more, Lee is a single man. Joy.

I got to see some snow last night!!! I was so happy about it. Even though it's quite chilly around here today, I was really happy to see it. I know that there are going to be some people who aren't really quite as happy to see snow. For instance, Sabrina lives up north, where they got hit pretty hard. So I'm not entirely sure that I'll even be seeing her today. I'm sure that the teacher in our writing class would understand Sabrina not being there, and also understand if the outline that's due today doesn't get turned in. The professor is pretty cool and understanding.

This morning I don't have my EE class. Yay! That works out rather well, because I still have to do some laundry this morning. I was pretty lazy about doing it this weekend, and put it off more and more. So, here I am, Monday morning and I still haven't done my laundry for the week. *blush* You know I need to stop this being lazy thing. It worked for last week since everything was pushed back due to the Thanksgiving holiday, but the quarter is wrapping up, so everything is going to be flying fast here soon. Take this week, for example. I have a draft of my description assignment due Friday, a lab write-up due Thursday, EE homework due Friday, and a computer program due Tuesday. Yep, it's going to be a sprint to the end of the quarter. BUT the end of the quarter is only a few weeks away. Three more weeks of hard work and I get to be lazy all I want (at least for two weeks until it starts all over again).

I'm gonna get going. I'm going to get a shower before I start my laundry. Then I get to decide how many layers of clothes I want to wear today! Have a great day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home