Saturday, November 11, 2006

A few free moments

Okay, so I didn't post last night. I had some unexpected business I needed to take care of, "business" that wasn't supposed to happen until today. I know I am being vague. It's just a story I really don't want to dive into right now.

What I really would like to chat about for a few minutes is my roommate's new toy. As of yesterday morning, he is a proud new owner of an X-Box 360. I think it's interesting that he bought the console for the sole purpose of one game, Gears of War. I have to admit that the game really does kick some serious ass. The game itself plays as well as the cinematic sequences in the game, something that I haven't ever seen before. Usually, when you play a game, it looks a lot less "pretty" than the little cinematics in it. So, needless to say, I was wholly impressed with it. Last night, I went to Blockbuster and got us another couple of games to play, Lego Star Wars and a motorcycle racing game, the name of which is avoiding me right now. What's odd is that one of my friends is a big motorcycle guru yet he was more excited to play the Lego game. I even got the motorcycle game JUST for him!!! Oh well. It was fun to play the Lego game, though. Two people could play at the same time, and if you hit the wrong button (or the right button if you're doing it on purpose) you can completely bitch slap the other person. The first time it happened, we laughed so hard, because it was Leia bitch slapping one of the soldiers. Reminded me of the Patton days.

Well, anyway, I have to run. Sorry for the short blog, but I have company to worry about. They're out doing something right now (I really have no clue what they're doing) but afterwards, we're going to go to the Spaghetti Factory to get some grub. I'll probably write some tomorrow once things have settled down (aka the company goes to the football game they came up for). See, there I go, getting into the story even though I said I wouldn't.

Okay, I'm seriously leaving now. I mean it. Right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home