Monday, November 06, 2006

Welcome to my life

Okay, just to let you know, this is my third shot at starting a blog. The first just got outright deleted because it was pretty harsh. The second one first got saved as a word document, then deleted. I saved this one because I had revisited some parts of my life that I had blocked and I didn't want to lose the realizations that came out of them. But, I realized one important thing; I am living my life RIGHT NOW, so that is what you're going to get from my blog. My RIGHT NOW.

Let's start today, shall we?

I took my CSE midterm today. It was actually a bit painful, and a bit rushed, but I think that I did okay on it. Doing a little bit of math and looking at where I had my major problems, I think that I probably got somewhere around an 85 on it. I really think I can accept that score.

Today, I decided to sign up for the rock climbing beginner's class. It's only $10 and since it's been a little while since I've done any climbing, I thought it would be a really good idea. So I got all of the info I thought I needed from Sabrina earlier today and I wandered in that general direction after my CSE midterm. When I got to where I thought the IMA was, I realized that I was wrong and that I was completely lost. I started looking around to see if I could find it when I happened upon a very friendly face. It just so happened that Sabrina was walking from the IMA. She was kind enough to help me find my way back to the IMA, and she even gave me really good instructions on how to get in and where to go after I got in.

Needless to say, after running into Sabrina, it all went rather smoothly. I felt like I knew exactly what I was doing. I was able to go even easily find the climbing center. The only problem was, I found everything a little too easily. I had gotten there around 3:30, and the climbing center didn't open until 4, so I had to find a place to wait for a while. I would have stayed by the door to the climbing center, but I felt a little out of place. The climbing center itself is right off of a major exercise area, and I felt like a little perv hanging out behind all of the fit, attractive girls exercising. So I wandered off and found myself a nice comfortable chair to sit in until 4. When the place opened, I wandered in and I registered for the class. So, a week from tonight, I'll be back on the wall.

Oh, I almost forgot. This morning, I rode the bus to school like I do every day. Only this morning there was a really rude lady on the bus. She was very impatient and actually started to complain that the bus was stopping to pick up more people. I would like to give her the benefit of the doubt and say that she was just having a bad day, with all of the rain and whatnot, but this lady was getting a bit obnoxious. Well, anyway, I wasn't really going anywhere with that. I just thought it was a little odd, so there it is. And you've read it.

Sucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home