Monday, November 13, 2006

What a weekend

Wow, what a crazy weekend. There were some friends who came up from Oregon and there was also a lot of work to do for school. I don't even really know where to begin, but I'll keep typing anyways.

My group and I finished our instructions manual today. I felt a little bad at the library when we were working on it because I just felt really out of it all day long. Not to mention that I had only a little slice of coffee cake for breakfast this morning. Yeah, it was bad. I didn't even want to finish up my EE homework when I got home tonight. I had to literally drag myself to my desk and do it. It's all done, however. And there are only three more homework assignments left in the quarter.

Oh, speaking of quarter... Last night, I checked the classes that were offered in the time I have free during the day for an elective I could take. There was only one class offered, but it looked pretty interesting, Greek and Roman Mythology, so I signed up for it. When I got to the library today, I told Scott and Sabrina about it, and I was a little floored to discover that Sabrina had signed up for the same class last night. It got me wondering which one of us signed up for it first and which one of us was the "copy cat". I ended up teasing Sabrina about it a little, telling her that I knew for a fact that I was the first to sign up for it and that she copied me. I'm probably wrong, though, but I'll never admit it. No matter who signed up when, though, I think it's really cool that I'll be in the same class with her again.

I'll be honest. My mind is a buzz right now, even more so than usual, so I think I'll just go and see if I can calm down enough to get some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home