Thursday, November 23, 2006

Poor choice

So, today is Thanksgiving and here I am at home, typing up this blog. I could have, and should have, done something special for Thanksgiving but no. I was stupid.

There is this girl I have been seeing for a while, but she is very irresponsible and hardly ever follows through on plans that we make. I have planned so many cool things for us, including going to the Bowling For Soup concert that she just threw out the window. Well, last week she invited me to her parent's house for Thanksgiving and I agreed.

Okay I need to take a quick step back first. Earlier than that, Lisa has been calling me and has told me about her Thanksgiving dinner, something that I really enjoy doing with her and her husband. But, I decided that I would wait and go to Jess' family thing instead. Which, she later invited me to, and I accepted. Caught back up now.

So today I wait and wait for her to call me to let me know she's ready, and she never does. Finally, I try calling her. No answer. I text her. I get an immediate response saying she's playing video games with her brother. And knowing that her brother lives at her parents' house, it's quite obvious that she just went to her parents' Thanksgiving dinner without me. Great. I get stood up AGAIN. And for the second time in less than a month, Lisa and her plans are a victim of my getting stood up.

If you're reading this, Emily, I know I should have broken up with her long ago. But I think that day is coming quite soon. I really don't need this any more. I can understand getting stood up when you try to make last-minute plans, but when you get asked more than a week in advance? Come on. That's pressing the envelope. I just can't trust the gal to follow through on anything.

EDIT: And I know I told people I would keep this blog a happy place, but frustration got the better of me on this one. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home